Due to a funding of Paris Sciences & Lettres and a funding of French Pacific Funds, a summer class/workshop on coral reefs is organized at Moorea (French Polynesia) from 02nd to 11th May 2017.
The different thematics tackled during this class will be:
- Biology, Ecology & Conservation of Fish, Coral and Algae
- Coral Reef Biodiversity Facing Global Changes
- Long-term Monitoring in the South Pacific Coral Reefs
- The Future of Coral Reefs and Human interactions
- Linking governance & Socio-ecological Resilience of Coral Reefs in the Changing World
This summer class/workshop will be done at […]